Reset how do I get my bookmarks back?
I was having issues and it turned out that my system date and time were wrong (don't I feel the fool, thanks all who helped). Anyway did loads of things to try and fix issue including a reset. Is there anyway I can recover, transfer, whatever the correct term maybe, my bookmarks from the old firefox data folder back to my browser?
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Whenever you RESET the firefox, Firefox takes a backup of your profile (including bookmarks, history etc..)
If you reset Firefox then a new profile is created and some of your data (bookmarks, history, cookies, passwords, form data) is automatically imported and your current profile will be moved to the desktop (Old Firefox Data). You will lose extensions and other customizations (toolbars, prefs) that you've made.