Why does Mozilla convert to mobile mode graphics after 4-5 opens on my laaptop? I have used Mozilla for years loyallnow it is so spectacularly f'd up, I y, but
MOBILR FORMAT KEEPS TAKING CONTROL OF MY BROWSER. I HATE MOZILLA (FORMER LOYAL USER)
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Are you saying that websites redirect from their normal sites to their mobile sites, or that something about Firefox changes to a mobile view?
If the page is getting surrounded by a wide black border: Firefox includes a feature called responsive design view you can call up using Ctrl+Shift+m. That same combination (or the Esc key) also returns the page display to normal.