How do I save my zoom settings, so it automatically applies to all websites?
I had to reinstall firefox, somehow the old one was set to +2 zoom with all web pages, for some reason this newer version won't save my preference and every time i go to a new page, I'm on the size that's too small for me to read. How do I adjust firefox to automatically make all pages +2 zoom?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Firefox on Windows is now following display scaling options which may render text larger on high resolution displays. You can adjust your screen resolution. To modify it do the following:
- Type about:config into the Firefox address bar and tap on the Enter key.
- If the warning This might void your warranty appears, click I'll be careful, I promise.
- Search for layout.css.devPixelsPerPx
- Double-click on layout.css.devPixelsPerPx to modify its value. The default is -1.0 in Firefox 22 and above. Change it to 1.0 to make it work like in previous Firefox versions.
If necessary, further adjust the value in 0.1 or 0.05 steps. Use values between 1.0 and about 0.5 to reduce elements in size. Use values greater than 1.0 to increase size. For example, a value of 1.25 will increase font size to 125% to accommodate the default DPI setting in Windows 8. Double check the value that you enter. Setting a too small value will make everything disappear and a too large value will blow things up.
To adjust the font size for the user interface, you can use the Theme Font & Size Changer extension.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!