How do I get the bookmarks to automatically appear in the toolbar?
When my computer updated firefox, the entire tookbar disappeared. I want to know how to reinstate the tool bar with my bookmarks.
hello, please see Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window for details.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Game Treat Widget
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- TVvie Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Exent® AOD Gecko Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
hello, please see Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window for details.