When I open Firefox my chosen (outlook) page appears, with only one new tab button - absolutely nothing else. When I try new tab, there is a symbol of lots of squares on the right hand side of screen, which when clicked on brings back front page of most recently used websites - but no search bar or anything else.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
- Hit the Alt key
- Go to the view button then highlight (hover over) toolbars.
- A submenu should show, hit customize.
- A new window should now show.
- At the bottom, hit restore defualt set.
for more refer to
Thanks for this, but it is of no help as nothing happens when I hit Alt key.
Other articles all assume that there are menu bars etc showing - which there aren't so I am no further forward!
Or hit the F12 or F11 keys, sorry.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.