I need to know how to clear cookies in FireFox mobile
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Please update your Firefox to 22 then we'll show you how to clear cookies
Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies, do the following:
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner. This is the icon with 3 bars. On older Android devices you'll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- After that, you will be taken to the settings screen. In the settings screen, look under the section Privacy & Security and select Clear private data.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared. Select the following 2 for deletion:
- Cookies & active logins
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache and cookies.
This is if you are using Firefox 22. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox
Did this help you with your problems? Please let us know!
James Cook this is a Firefox for Android question. Your answer is for Windows.
James cook is going through the forum with spam answer. Please ignore him.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.