Mozilla & Internet Explorer are crashing
I seem to suddenly be having a lot of issues.
Here are the crash reports
e1fb3149-7509-41cd-b736-6e6dacf41fd3 bp-1e4d3042-dc28-42a7-8c3a-c071e2130620 bp-4fe92876-d5f8-429c-a45b-b281a2130620 03d99db5-0cae-467e-b5ec-e4d6095ae25e bp-d80a3d49-822a-449c-878f-d74132130612 bp-fa275cbe-cb20-4b6f-961c-4a28c2130612 61b1b113-9c1a-4e27-814c-17eebdce151d bp-051d1252-295d-49e6-93b6-4a8922130611 bp-d1ba390a-b689-461c-bac1-266412130611 bp-916c65fb-caa6-4e88-bffd-3b43b2130611 bp-1efa09df-9c7b-4bf1-886b-ec35d2130611 7b8b1855-3728-4989-832d-b9d3c3943515 bb4730c0-f718-4809-b491-5b43fb2d9928
Any prompt assistance would be much appreciated
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Do the crashes also occur in Safe Mode?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.
If it works in Safe Mode and in normal mode with all extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) disabled then try to find which extension is causing it by enabling one extension at a time until the problem reappears.
Close and restart Firefox after each change via "Firefox > Exit" (Windows: Firefox/File > Exit; Mac: Firefox > Quit Firefox; Linux: Firefox/File > Quit)
You can try to toggle these prefs to false on the about:config page as a test.
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled
- the default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored
- the default toolbar layout is used (localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected