Gmail not loading. I havta open it in basic view for 3 days. Also few other sites are not loading in their standard form. why so?
After having entered my login details at gmail , its showing me 'redirecting' on the tab button. But its not loading. I have to switch over to the basic html view. Also , I am having problems while reading mails from my yahoo account. Some other sites (www.easyyar.com) are also not loading properly.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.