trying to sync. what is recovery key?
want to sync to android device
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:21.0) Gecko/21.0 Firefox/21.0
Both devices need to be online at the same time if you want to pair a device with the (3x4) 12-character code.
Sync needs to be set up and working on at least one (desktop) computer, so you can enter the 12-character code, provided by the device (computer) that you want to pair, in three fields to pair a device on the computer that has a working Sync setup.
Enter all details like the account name (email address) and password and the 26-character Sync key manually to connect to an existing sync account instead of using the 12-character code to pair a device if pairing isn't possible.
- open "Tools > Options > Sync" or "Firefox > Set Up Sync"
- click "Set Up Firefox Sync" to go to "Firefox Sync Setup"
- click "I Have an Account" : Connect
- click "I don't have the device with me" at the bottom to enter the account settings (email, password, sync key)