The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred." when signing out of AOL/Netscape email
"The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred." when signing out of AOL/Netscape email
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
You may have seen me post this previously. Since the thread is closed, I must post a new thread. I have an answer to the problem. If you have Total Defense from what used to be CA, this appears to be the problem. My subscription has run out on this firewall/virus scanner and I have uninstalled this, and installed a new scanner. I now find that I have no problem with my AOL/Netscape mail any longer.
You may have seen that I posted this on a previous thread. That thread is closed and I can't add to it, so now I'm going to post the answer to the problem. If you have Total Defense from what used to be known as "CA" or Computer Associates, this firewall/virus scanner is the problem. My subscription has run out and i have uninstalled this and installed a new scanner from another company...all is well.
Modified by metalman630
metalman's other closed thread is here - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/942613