I need help syncing Fitbit tracker
I have a Fitbit Tracker Zip. I can not seem to get it to sync. No matter what I do I my computer can't seem to see the Dongle that syncs the tracker with my laptop. Fitbit's help desk folks say that I need to check my proxy server settings, however the instructions they gave me to do that don't match what I saw when I look into the Tools section on Firefox
Has anyone had similar issues?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Syncing the fitbit zip does not involve Firefox (or any browser for that matter). See
to check your Firewall (NOT Firefox) settings, see Firewall settings in the system controls.