Running XP Just Updated to fireFox 21. Lost location Bar befor downloaded new ver fire Fox. missing out of all the cool things in fire fox Have to use my bookmarks to go any where on the web. Thanks
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
I'm not sure why but the following should help you: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- Firefox menu button > Options
- View > Toolbars (press F10 to display the menu bar)
- Right-click empty toolbar area
Use Toolbar Layout (Customize) to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- if missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar setup
cor-el, Mr corel, Yes Sir
I did what you told me to do and it worked. I have my location bar and my WSO Bar back. Thanks for your time and work..
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.