Here is the error message:
evalInSandbox:Error: Premission denied for <https://www.facebook.com> to create wrapper for object of class UnnamedClass
The message pops up multiple times whenever I reload certain pages.
The problem does not happen in Safari or Chrome.
I've restarted Firefox but it does not help.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to make the error stop.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.
hello flabs, this is likely caused by an outdated extension. in case you have the social fixer addon installed, please update it to the latest version that is available at http://socialfixer.com/blog/category/releasenotes/.