This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Could not access my blogs from Mozilla Firefox browser
I am maintaining some personal blogs.Recently, just about 20 days before, I could not access my blogs when I typed the address in the address bar of the Mozilla Firefox browser. I do not know the reason for the reason. However, if I log in to blogger.com, I can post new posts in my blog still, I am unable to have the general view of my blog from this browser.
Can anybody help me out from this problem please.
Is this only happening with the Firefox 22 beta version or also with the current Firefox 21 release?Read this answer in context 👍 0
All Replies (5)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Is this only happening with the Firefox 22 beta version or also with the current Firefox 21 release?
this is also happening with Firefox 21
Did you try to clear cache and cookies?
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Bro I updtated everything and cleared cache and cookies. still doesn't work..... what can i do now? Please Please help me..........
Modified by Shuvo1528