When clicking on 'tools' to got to 'options,' there is no 'option' to be found. Hence, I cannot go to tools to options to content to fonts and colors, and cannot change the default size of the browser. All documents I want to print from a website have the small font size.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Changing the font size or color on the screen/monitor
- does NOT affect the print size
- can cause problems in displaying websites on the screen/monitor
Print font size is determined on the Print display
- You can un-check "Shrink to fit" and then set your percentage, if you choose, but text may run off the right side of the printed page.
- For Printing problems see -
Hello lizramadhan, on mac it is not in Tools > Options > content this is for windows
for mac you find the content from, Firefox menu and select Preferences... to access the preferences window and then Content panel
It is better not to increase the minimum font size, but use an extension to set the default page zoom to prevent issues with text not being displayed properly.
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
An excellent AD-On for Firefox to correct your problem is the Theme Font & Size Changer..like all Ff addons, it's free and has a very small footprint on the top right of your browser.