Whenever my wifi goes down and the ATT notifier comes up, most of the icons on my tabs all change to the ATT blue ball -- I have emptied the cache, deleted history, etc., Even downloaded a couple of the Firefox (version 20.0.1) add-ons to try to resolve this issue to no avail. The Pinterest "pin it" tab on the favorites bar has NEVER shown, just an empty box - bit it had shown in previous versions of Firefox. I have had this problem in the past and found a successful fix; however, did not print it out and now can't find any solutions that have been successful. Drives me nutty!!! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
The Reset Firefox feature may have been the thing you tried previously.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
YES! That was it!!! I am printing this one out and putting in my computer files..... Thank you sooo much!
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.