Move Facebook icons to the tab bar
I want to move the Facebook icons to the tabbar much like the way it was in the RockMelt browser. How can I do this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Google Update
- Torrent Stream Plug-in Version 2.0.5, Copyright (c) 2012 Innovative Digital Technologies
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 22.214.171.12412
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Bookmark it and Enable the bookmark menu
Bookmark the native Facebook add-on? How would I do that? And then how would I move it to the top tab-bar?
So, to be clear, I want to put the Facebook add-on at the top left before the tabs like this:
Check with Firefox Addons
Anyone know how to do this?
What kind of icons do you mean?
Are this bookmarks?
The Facebook icons to the tabbar like in that picture - like RockMelt
Firefox doesn't have the same features that RockMelt had. There is no built-in Facebook icon, that is why you were referred to the Addons.Mozilla.Org website. If it isn't built into Firefox, install an extension to get the features you want.
What's an extension or hack to move icons to the tab bar then?
Here is one extension which adds a Facebook toolbar button. There may be other extensions available with additional features.
Was this helpful to you?