eI close out firefox the right way each time. Why dose it keep saying Opps seems Firefox has crashed.. Every time...
Each time I close out my session on here , I close it out all right.. But every time I start up Firefox , it always says Oops well this is Embarrassing , and so on.. Anyways , I have tried everything I have found to read and nothing is working.. How can I fix it ? Any ideas on how to fix it... If nothing will work then I am done using anything to do with Firefox..
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Version 184.108.40.20631
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Unity Web Player version 4.1.2f1. (c) 2012 Unity Technologies ApS. All rights reserved.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
A possible cause is that you are first closing all Firefox windows and then close the Firefox application.
Some have reported that closing Firefox (Firefox > Quit) while the browser window is still open works for them.
- bug 845681 - Closing all windows and quitting Firefox afterwards leads to about:sessionrestore to be shown on next startup
(please do not comment in bug reports: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html)
Locking this thread as a duplicate, see also a similar answer in the earlier post /questions/957740#answer-430978