juno e-mail will not load
This may be a juno issue only but wanted your input. I only use FireFox and until today I could always access you online juno e-mail.
I log into my account, get this message (didn't use to) "Please wait while we load your email." After awhile it sends me back to log in. This is all that I can do, I never get anywhere.
Below the above message I see "If you're not signed into Email on the Web within 30 seconds, please click here" - I click on "click here" and it takes me back to log in.
I also tried an Internet Explorer browser and can't get past "Message from webpage [object error]"
I also have a yahoo e-mail address and have no problems getting into it and using it.
I sure hope you can help me, Harvey
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- SumatraPDF Browser Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Hi Swarnava, no I can't do a screen shot, sorry, the best I could do was describe what I was seeing.
No matter now as I got so frustrated I forgot the first thing to always do is reboot the PC. I don't know why but after I did everything was as it should be and I could once again access my juno e-mail.
I Greatly appreciate your message and I am saving it just in case!
Thank you so much, AZHarvey