How do I disable the shortcut control-shift-n in firefox?
That shortcut is used by another program on my computer but instead brings up a "page not found" message in Firefox
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Winamp Application Detector
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Shift+Ctrl+N is the command to restore the last closed window from History > Recently Closed Windows.
There is an addon called Customizable Shortcuts you could use to change this shortcut. Please see the following article.
Let us know if this solves your issue.
There are other things that need your attention.
Please Update to the latest Firefox 20.0.x version.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox Firefox 8.0.1 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates