20.0 unusable. Every click produces a Java error pop-up, even with Java disabled.
hello, can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...Read this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Office Live Update v1.5
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
hello, can you try to replicate this behaviour when you launch firefox in safe mode once? if not, maybe an addon is interfering here...
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
To avoid confusion:
Thanks Philipp. StockTwits 1.8.6 was the victim of the upgrade. Thought add-ons/extensions compatibility was part of the update process. Have been using this one for many months previous.