Why have the Firefox Themes that i was using now stopped working and why are they unavailable to me?
After upgrading again just days after a previous Mozilla Firefox update, my themes are now completely unavailable to me and do not appear at the top of the Firefox page even if i try changing from one to another and instead i have (Private Browsing) being displayed instead like i'm supposed to know or care what that means?
Isn't all non - public browsing, "private browsing"?
Is that to be my new theme?
How hard is it for Mozilla to just leave the well - enough alone with the page and why provide upgrades every five days, your customers HATE it!
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
hello, it is a known issue that light-weight themes are currently not shown when firefox is set to never remember history (a.k.a. always run in private browsing mode) in firefox/tools > options > privacy. this will be corrected in the upcoming firefox release.