How do I add a folder to my unsorted bookmarks list into wich I can enter bookmarks?
I do add bookmarks to the unsorted folder but I would like to place some of them into them into new folders.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.6
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
You can use the Library dialog to organize bookmarks. From the Bookmarks menu, choose Show All Bookmarks, or command+shift+b. The Unsorted Bookmarks folder appears at the bottom. More info: Use bookmark folders to organize your bookmarks.
Also, when you bookmark a page by clicking the star icon in the address bar, you can click it again and immediately have the option to move it to a different folder. Or double-click the star to go directly to that dialog the very first time.
Thanks so much for your quick and helpful solutions to my question - intend to use both.
yoc u can add a New Bookmark, Folder or Divider Click "New" (located in the menu bar). Choose between: bookmark, folder or divider. A "Bookmark Details" pop-up will appear. Enter the bookmark name, location, keywords, a brief description and tags. Clicking "Save" should change "Save' to "Saved". Close the pop-up by clicking the "x".
spam links removed.
Modified by James