This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
WHICH IS THE LATEST VERSION OF WINDOWS FIREFOX?
I NEED THE LATEST VERSION OF FIREFOX
All Replies (3)
- Firefox - 20
- Firefox Beta - 21
- Firefox Aurora - 22
My personal website (and blogs) are all working bad I can reply to members but everything on my pages in websites are like awriting pad meaning "LINES" no tabs etc :
Could you please start a new thread instead of posting in an existing thread?
Then you can provide more information like your operating system and installed extensions and installed plugins.
You can try basic steps like these in case of issues with web pages:
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and the cookies from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.