I'm trying to work out how to hit an email address so that it opens my gmail (compose) on a seperate page?
Hi, I have just changed from IE10 to Firefox and can't work out how to change my preference on emails links! I'm trying to hit email links so that it opens on a different/new page, but at the moment the page that I'm on changes to my gmail (compose) replacing the page I was on. Can anyone please help with instructions?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Welcome to the world of Mozilla Firefox! We're glad you joined us :-)
Here's an addon for you which basicly opens links in new tabs instead of overwriting the currenct page you are looking at.
Install the addon, activate it and restart your Firefox browser. If you're not sure how, you can in the left upper corner of your Firefox browser see a orange button. Click it and find "Addons". Click extentions and find your addon. Click active, and restart your browser.
Modified by cityofulysses