How to stop book marks from opening in a side bar instead of the current tab
I was fiddling around with some add ons, but for some reason now whenever I try to open a bookmark it opens them in a weird little side bar thing on the left of my screen. How can I make it so that my bookmarks open up in my current tab again?
hello, you can right-click those bookmarks, select properties & uncheck the option to load the bookmark in the sidebar.Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1248
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Winamp Application Detector
- D'Fusion @Home Web Plug-In (2.30.11563.0)
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, you can right-click those bookmarks, select properties & uncheck the option to load the bookmark in the sidebar.