Close browser by closing last tab
I would like my browser to close when I close the last tab. I tried browser.tabs.closeWindowWithLastTab;true but when rightclicking the last tab, "close" is grayed out.
Back to Chrome then, thanks.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Version 220.127.116.1100
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Uplay PC Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20130320 Firefox/22.0
(deleted by moderator)
Modified by cor-el
woops sorry wrong copypasta, what i meant to say was have you tried turning it off and on again
You can't close the last tab via the right-click context menu or via a middle-click if browser.tabs.closeWindowWithLastTab is true.
If the pref is false then you can close the tab, but not the window.
You can only close the last tab and window via the Ctrl+W shortcut.
Via the menu only Quit or Exit is available unless you open the File menu via the Alt+F shortcut and then you see Close Tab.
Back to Chrome then, thanks.
did u try my sugestion