Tabs in carousel are getting 'stuck'
I lose the ability to use the the < and > buttons to scroll the tabs. the < and > are dead, and mousewheel doesn't budge them either. i can still pick any tab from the dropdown list.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Thanks, sounds logical but It's hard to reproduce, and the problem disappears when I reboot (for a while).