Hello. I developed site www.eyfilli.com with slide show. Why appearance of the caption of this slideshow on Firefox is very quickly, and seems not normally?
Hello. I'm web-developer and developed and tested web-site with slide show on the home page on my domain eyfilli.com (http://www.eyfilli.com). Appearance of the caption of this slideshow on Firefox is very quickly, and seems not normally, but on other browsers it moves normally. I tried to solve it on a different domain, to which I must transfer this site (http://www.mulkiyyet.az). But the same problem is appears. My question is about solution of this problem. Please write, how can I adjust or set this function of slideshow with Firefox? Thanks in advance, regards, Yusif Eyyubov Baku, Azerbaijan
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
My question is about solution of this problem. Please write, how can I adjust or set this function of slideshow with Firefox?
When I look at the samples for your library, at least one is very fast (second one), while others are slower. Maybe you can compare the settings to get the effect you want? Or submit a support request in case they have overlooked a change in Firefox that is relevant to this feature.
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)