I open (for example) "couponmom.com" in a new tab and login with my username and password. I then click on one of the options to print coupons. It then loads that page in a new tab instead of the one I'm in, and loses my login information, making me login again. As soon as I do that and click on the option to load coupons, it opens another new tab and again loses my login. It does this in other websites as well. It was working okay for several weeks, and started this suddenly, but I can't figure out what changed.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
if that does't tricks then see:
Actually, that was the first thing I tried, and no, that didn't help.
use this add-ones
Don't know why that worked, but it did and I'm grateful. Thank you so much.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.