How do I permanently set a popup exception. I can set an exception, but everytime I leave FF and connect again, I have to set the exception again.
How do I permanently set a popup exception. I can set an exception, but every time I leave FF and connect again, I have to set the exception again. Can I set it once on a permanent basis?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
In case you are using "Clear history when Firefox closes":
- do not clear Site Preferences
- Tools > Options > Privacy: History: [X] Clear history when Firefox closes > Settings
Note that clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, and passwords.