My history page has become blank. What did I do or shall I do?
When I go to my History and hit enter, a blank page appears. Until recently, it was fully functioning.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Usually when you open the Library dialog to History (e.g., Ctrl+Shift+h), you see shortcuts for different periods of time. If you do not see those, then most likely your history was cleared.
If you enter http in the search box at the upper right, do you get any entries? That should match almost everything.
Users have reported occasionally that the dialog stops working correctly. I'm not sure whether this indicates a problem with the database file that stores your history and cookies, or whether it is some other problem in Firefox itself. Have you noticed any issues in that dialog with accessing your bookmarks?