I'm changing to Firefox from IE. In Firefox, I can't get chats to work
My computer has the Windows Vista operating system
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Please elaborate on your issue as this will help us assist you further.
When I click on a chat window, nothing happens. Perhaps a Firefox setting is blocking a response. I don't know. I'm new to Firefox.
Thank you for responding back. I would be glad to assist you further with the issue you are having.
Where is the chat window? When you mean nothing happens, do you get any freezing or any other issue? Firefox does not place a block on websites. Sometimes websites are also coded improperly to fit Firefox standards cause issues for users at times.
Did you know that Mozilla Support is helped out by volunteers? Be part of SUMO!
If any response posted resolves your issue, please mark it as your solution chosen.