What is snap.do and how did it get on my computer? Each time i go to firefox it show up.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Google Update
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Unity Player 3.5.4f1
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
1. Reset Firefox preferences to troubleshoot and fix problems Reset Firefox completely - you might loose useful information 2. Enter “about:config” in url bar. This will open settings page Type “Keyword.url” in the search box. Right click it & reset it. Type “browser.search.defaultengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it. Type “browser.search.selectedengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it. Search for ‘browser.newtab.url’. Right-click and reset. This will make sure that the search page won’t launch on each new tab. This is for firefox. 3 option is to scan with anti-malware programs like Adwcleaner orother programs . This would fix the infection in other browsers too.
Snapdo is a Web app. You must have downloaded it when you installed another program. It happens all the time – freeware often comes bundled with other programs. Don’t worry – You can easily uninstall it.
Follow the instructions found on their website: http://www.snapdoapp.com/faq/SnapDo/FAQ.aspx?lang=en