My home page is AOL on Firefox and I lost the tab on AOL titled Favorites can you tell me how I can get it back. Thanks
I had a tab called Favorites and it no longer is there. How can I restore this along with all the favorites I have saved?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
It seems that you accidentally deleted your Favorites folder. You should be able to recover it by following the steps explained in this article:
I hope it helps. Ibai
Ibai, I'm in no way a PC expert so I really was unable to follow your instructions. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. On the top I have several tool bars one which is called Bookmarks and when you click that on there is a folder that contains all of my favorites and the fold is titled Internet Explorer. I want to be able to have this as a tool bar so that I don't have to search for it in that manner. I don't know if you can help me with this or not. Thanks.
Were you using this extension?
- Plain old favorites: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/plainoldfavorites/