I have a start page website I want to use for my mobile Firefox start page. I want the page to come up whenever I start Firefox on my Samsung Galaxy 3S just like the desktop Firefox has a set able start page. How do I get Firefox mobile to start where I want it to not the last page viewed? Thanks Tim
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
There are no direct way to set a home page. That being said there is a way to get the same effect.
- Make sure that the page is in your history
- Tap in the address bar
- Search for the history item
- Long press on the history item
- Select "Add to home screen"
- Use this bookmark shortcut to launch Firefox.
Thanks that works. Can I change the icon for the link to like the Firefox icon?
It's odd there is not a way to set a home page with mobile internet browsers. I created a web page with icons of the usual sites I use and find it a real pain when I drill down on the web to have to recall my start page. Thanks Tim
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.