I have been told that I need to download HDplug-in, so I did, but I still keep getting the messagte asking for the plug-in. Help
I have gone to a couple of sites to watch a program called the Neighbors and when I do, there is a bar that comes up across the top of the browser that says "Firefox Plug-in HD is missing (Please install the plug-in...) So I do. It goes through installation, the window shows it is finished and then when I go back to the site the same message comes on again. I have run the installation protocol at least 5 times. What is going on? How do I fix it? Thank you-gt
I am running a Vaio 64bit/ Windows 7 home premium.
Duplicate of this question: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/950060 It's an advertisement designed to trick users into installing undesirable software.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- DivX Plus Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Unity Player 4.0.1f2
- MyWebFace Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Duplicate of this question: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/950060 It's an advertisement designed to trick users into installing undesirable software.