This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I want to use the "build your own" feature in a BMW website, but the browser doesn't let me make choices. Which settings have to be changed?
i.e. when I want to change the color, klicking on the color of choice doesn't work.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
You need to Do that in HTML and CSS
If you try the steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should does that help?