when i open value apps appearrs .wont go away.possible spy/malware
when i open firefox an advertising box for value apps appearrs&will not go away by using the usual methods .you can get ridd of it by going to the privacey bar &cancelling the add but every time i come back it reappearss.i just cannot unsubbscribe or canncell.please help . my security cant get ridd of it .it is driving me nuts.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- Google Update
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Make use of Adblock and popup blocker firefox Addon to block the ads and popup
comments deleted by a moderator - If you don't have anything positive to contribute which helps the "owner" of a question thread, please refrain from posting anything at all. If you need help with a problem of your own, please start your own question thread and ask for help. Otherwise you are interfering with the support process for the "owner" of this thread and that won't be tolerated here.
Modified by the-edmeister