browser starts up when i click the icon many times (it does not start up when i click once or twice).my laptop is fast (i5, 8gb ram, win 7 64b) and not overloa
browser starts up when i click the icon many times (it does not start up when i click once or twice).my laptop is fast (i5, 8gb ram, win 7 64b) and not overloaded when i click it many times, it opens with many bars
Additional System Details
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Vividas Player Plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Check in WIndows SAFE mode.
Try to boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.
The problem is that for Firefox to run, it has to reach a memory usage (in task manager) of about 60,000K. This means that you have to wait a while, as all the files needed are opened, read and processed etc. The reason you get multiple windows is because you have clicked several times, with each click counting as a new windows.