I had to close the left column bookmarks in order to see a full website page. Now I can't get them to show up again.
I clicked on "Show all bookmarks" but then cannot navigate from the library page that shows all bookmarks. Iannot always remember how Ihave named them. need the bookmarks to show because I c
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, ctrl+ b is the keyboard shortcut to enable/disable the bookmarks sidebar in the browser.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Too bad Firefox's help section isn't quite as thorough.
- You can toggle the Bookmarks sidebar on/off via "View > Sidebars > Bookmarks" or Ctrl+B
- You can toggle the History sidebar on/off via "View > Sidebars > History" or Ctrl+H
Press the F10 key or tap the Alt key to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily if the menu bar is hidden.