when I want to open a document it will open with internet not office word 2007
When I want to open/view a document it will pop up as "open with: " and it will only open when I hit internet document open. I want it to open with micro-soft office 2007. I want that to be my default for saving document from other websites, or even when I down load power points from another email not have to open with a internet page then save it under word and ect.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Conduit Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.527
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Goto Firefox Tools > Options > Content
Their you can change your options.