Hi;my firefox version is 19.0 and i edit nglayout.initialpaint.delay value number i want to know what is number in default value?? tanks.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Hello masoonic, default is 250, see : Nglayout.initialpaint.delay
you edit or you create the value ? (hey.... that's a joke)
// Initialize the timer. // Default to PAINTLOCK_EVENT_DELAY if we can't get the pref value. int32_t delay = Preferences::GetInt("nglayout.initialpaint.delay", PAINTLOCK_EVENT_DELAY);
// 250ms. This is actually pref-controlled, but we use this value if we fail // to get the pref for any reason. #define PAINTLOCK_EVENT_DELAY 250
This preference does not exist by default. Is it is useful adding or not... what is doing it???!!! tanks.
For me, it is useful, with 0 (zero) value.