I have MAC OSX 10.7.5. Is there a way to get latest firefox update? It says it is not supported?
I cant imagine that you don't have an update that works for my MAC. Please tell me how
Additional System Details
- Version 22.214.171.12438
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.17.0 http://www.musicnotes.com
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 GTB5 FBSMTWB
Hello ourhouse2u, the update is for 10.7.5 as you said OR as system details said 10.5 ?
For 10.5.8 intel mac, Firefox no longer works with Mac OS X 10.5
16.0.2 is the latest version(for 10.5.8),see in the above link Option 3: Continue to use Mac OS X 10.5 and Firefox 16
for 10.7.5 you can use the latest, BUT first fix your user agent because is corrupted by Fast Browser Search (FBSMTWB) and that identifies you as Firefox/3.5.2
see your user agent:
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 GTB5 FBSMTWB
you must reset user agent, see how to do that : Firefox is showing the wrong User Agent
see also : http://help.fastbrowsersearch.com/
for latest firefox version : Download Firefox in your language
Modified by ideato