what can i do to see and access the button menu for outlook.com email
I am using a Macbook Air, Outlook.com, and Firefox. When I open Outlook.com, the menu bar with the buttons at the top is hidden so I can't see them or access them. I have open Outlook in other browsers and it displays properly. Is there a fix?
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
hello, please go through the steps covered in Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should - they contain the most common solutions for such issues...
If you have increased the minimum font size then try the default setting "none" in case the current setting is causing problems.
- Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow websites to choose their fonts.
- Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
It is better not to increase the minimum font size, but use an extension to set the default page zoom to prevent issues with overlapping text.
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
None of the solutions mentioned here work. If you use FireFox on a Mac you cannot delete, move or rename an email folder in the new Outlook.com from Microsoft. You should be able to right-click on a folder to delete, rename and move a folder. However, in Firefox the pop-up box to do the above functions does not come up. Right-clicking works in Internet Explorer, but it does not work in FireFox. Firefox and Microsoft are not playing nicely.
Does the software engineering team at Firefox give a damn? Apparently, this has been a problem for months and Firefox still has not come up with a fix.
Those of us who user Firefox and work on Apple MACs need fixes for the new Outlook.com. AND please DON'T ask me to change my email service provider because I have used MSN (now Outlook.com) for 14 years. I'm not going to change now. Firefox engineering team, please just fix the problem. I need to be able to delete, move and rename my email folders in Outlook using the Firefox browser.