How do I save a location to a folder that has already been established
I want to save a new location to a folder that contains like subjects. How do I accomplish this? In IE you get a drop down list of all current folders from which to choose. I do not see this feature in Firefox
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Goto Firefox MENU
- Tools > Options > General > DOwnloads > Save Files to "Choose your location"
I should have clarified that I want to save to an established folder in Bookmarks
- Add Bookmark Here 2: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/add-bookmark-here-2/
- Clicking the star in the location bar will bookmark the page in the "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder and the star turns yellow (blue on Mac) to show that.
- The "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder shows in the sidebar and the Library, but not in the Bookmarks menu drop down list.
- Bookmarks > "Bookmark This Page" (Ctrl+D) will bookmark the page in the Bookmarks Menu folder (you need to confirm that).
- "Bookmark This Page" can be accessed via the right-click context menu of that browser page or by using the keyboard (Alt+B) to open the bookmarks menu.
- If the URL in the location bar is bookmarked (star at the right end is yellow/blue) then click the highlighted star or use "Bookmark This Page" (Ctrl+D) to edit the properties of the bookmark (name, location) and move it to another folder or remove the bookmark.
- Click the star at the right end of the location bar once to bookmark the current site and click the highlighted star a second time to open the "Edit This Bookmark" window and move the bookmark to another folder or edit the name.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I tried using the answer and none of the items opened as described. IE has you beat when it comes to adding a Favorite to the favorites list