releases.mozilla.org pointing to GTLib?
A couple of days ago we tried pointing at
but it timed out with a server not found error. When I checked out releases.mozilla.org I got a weird page with Georgia Tech Software Library that says Mozilla has deprecated their mirror network as of Mar 4th 2013.
I checked the same links earlier today and it they seemed to work again. Only right now they're timing out with server not found errors again.
Should users be trying to point scripts towards the releases.mozilla.org website or should we be pointing somewhere else?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Mozilla browsers
- VMware Remote Console and Client Integration Plug-in
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- IBM GLOBAL PRINT PLUGIN VER 4.1
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- This plugin allows the user to quickly add people from the BluePages website to their Lotus Notes address book.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I should say all I'm trying to do with these scripts is install Firefox and part of the process is to download the Firefox executable.
It is usually not a good idea to provide direct links to executable files.
Modified by cor-el