how to remove itorrent add-on after installing so called HD-plugin
I recently got a notification that my system was missing a "HD-plugin" so I installed it and now I have an "I-torrent add-on" If it's turned on half of my browserpages are spammed... if I turn it of their gone, but I can't remove the add-on...
The ads' software is called "coupon dropdown"
so you know... Is there a way to remove this add-on/plugin?
many thanks Less
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Toont de inhoud van de Java-applet of een plaatsaanduiding als Java niet is geïnstalleerd.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!