Block WWW.datasrvrs.com redirection (pop-up)
The question above summarizes the problem. Firefox tries to do a www.datasrvrs.com redirection every few minutes. I will go back to IE if FireFox continues to do this annoying thing.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.9 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Scan for Malware
Sometimes a problem with Firefox may be a result of malware installed on your computer, that you may not be aware of.
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Running a Norton Power Eraser helped some. However resetting FireFox seemed to eliminated the problem. Thanks to Tyler Downer for his very useful help.
hi, i recently downloaded a site called ARCADE SAFARI GAMES and since I downloaded it the DATASRVRS popup appeared and I removed the games website and I no longer (fingers crossed) have the DATASRVRS popping up,take a look at what is in your downloaded documents especially any free downloads and also see what was downloaded when the popup appeared and hopefully you will get rid of it cheers Nige