I update firefox to version 19 , and since this time www.google.com load but with some mistake in layout search bar not shown
when I load my home page www.google.com.lb or what ever i tried www.google.com the layout not correct the logo google not showned all and the search zone not appeared , I tried google chrome and ms explorer they running normal . But I like firefox because its more faster and trustable and more easy in security settings
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.15.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1165
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.4"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1688
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- alibaba setup one click
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Try the steps at Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows/Mac Accessibility settings and that you allow pages to choose their colors in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"